Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tornado...

New England weather has always boggled my mind, but it keeps life interesting. Yesterday we had a Tornado warning in our neck of the woods, The tornado touched down 20 miles East of where we live and did quite a bit of Damage. We were spared with just a bunch of rain and Thunderstorms. But due to this scary weather I got to see my hunny and his mini-me for Dinner. I Love to have Kevin and Eileen over, Just kinda makes the flow of the house go better...If that makes any sense?

Well, as of my last post we were supposed to go fishing and canoeing...well We did canoe and Kyle even did an awesome job in the Kayak (very proud) but the only thing we caught was a little buzz from Champagne! LOL

Until next time...

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Great storm, wasn't it? A funnel cloud actually hovered over Shrewsbury street for a bit...woulda sucked it took out the Boynton & the Rhino!