Thursday, October 20, 2011

Where did it go?

Ever have one of those scratch your head moments? Where you know you have something..you own it...and you put it some place for safe keeping...but by golly you cant recall where that place might be! Ha Ha..I have these moments often...

I made this really nice Halloween wreath a couple of years back at my LSS, It was a cool class using cosmo cricket goodies that one of the fabulous ladies, Nancy, from A Time for memories was teaching... Well, I loved this wreath let me tell you...and When I moved ..I'm pretty sure I made sure to snag it..but alas..I scratch my head in disbelief that I cannot find the thing....

So I shall post it here as oppose to my front door to both myself and my veiwers to enjoy for the Halloween season. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

And I still love it!

Lisa Watson said...

Unfortunately that happens lots and I will spend tons of time searching everywhere trying to find the item! What an adorable wreath!!